Wednesday, February 1, 2017

A Trick To Make Really Tiny Bows

Chances are....
If you are a regular Sweetwater Style reader, you know that this is one philosophy heartily agree with!

I have posted a bunch of times with tutorials for making pretty bows and thrifty sources for wired ribbon.  If you want to check it out....here is the link:  BOW TUTORIAL POST CLICK HERE TO READ IT!

I thought I knew pretty much everything there was to know about making bows.
Oh foolish me!

I have to admit that tying tiny bows with skinny ribbon has always been a bit of a challenge.
Then I came upon this clever trick for this "terrible" problem!
Are you ready?
Yup.....you use a fork!
I went out and looked at lots of tutorials.  This is the one that I liked the best.
http://www.eskimimimakes.com/2012/03/fork-bows-how-to-tie-bow-using-fork.html
The photos and directions are very clear.

I spent some time trying this out.
I am always a bit challenged by "puzzle directions" but this was pretty simple.


HMMMM....
I have lots of ribbon.....
I wonder what I can stick bows on!
Any ideas?

Have a wonderful day!
Link Parties
A Cottage Market

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...