Saturday, December 14, 2013

Fa La La La La!

Whew!  
What a busy week! 

Monday!


We had the fun Make and Take Workshop at School!
Amazing how the scent of pine....seemed to revive us all after a long teaching day!
A flurry of ribbons, pine cones, greens and glue guns....
A great event....the 2nd annual....so I guess it has become a school tradition!


Tuesday

I finished decorating the dining room....


Wednesday!
Date night with Mr. S.....the theater to see a great comedy....
it is a good thing that the play was entertaining or I probably would have nodded off in the darkness!

Thursday!

 The "adopt-a-family" drop off was Friday....so the packages needed to be wrapped, beribboned, labeled and bagged to be ready for Mr. S to take....

Friday!

I have to admit it....by last night about all I could find energy for was a good dinner, a glass of wine and the comfy couch!   I needed to store up some energy for the weekend!

Would you believe....I have almost ALL my shopping left to do....AND we still don't have a Christmas tree....

Ahhh....  "tis the season.....so I'd better not Pout!


Have A Great Day!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...